What was revolutionary in new attitudes toward natural world
Directions: Answer the questions listed below. Your response to each question should be at least one page in length and provide strong examples and details.
1. What was revolutionary in the new attitudes toward the natural world?
2. How did the new spirit of critical and rational thinking affect ideas about society and human relations?
3. What different types of economic, social, and political structures were found in the kingdoms and states along the west coast and in the Sudan?
4. How did the arrival of Europeans and of the foreign cultures impact the East African coast, and how did Ethiopia and the Swahili city-states respond to these incursions?
5. What role did slavery play in African societies before the transatlantic slave trade began, and what was the effect of European involvement?