Vulnerabilities associated with informational, technological, natural, and human-made threats
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that discusses how security officials determine vulnerabilities to natural, human-made, and technological threats. Apply these strategies to your selected organization.
Include the following in your paper:
- Vulnerabilities associated with informational, technological, natural, and human-made threats
- Vulnerabilities associated with personnel and work behaviors
- Transportation vulnerabilities
- Socio-economic and criminal activity factors associated with the environment surrounding the area
- Vulnerabilities associated with neighboring businesses
Include the completed Week Two section of the Security Assessment Worksheet.
Create a representation of the organization’s basic floor plan that includes the current security countermeasures. Include this representation as an Appendix to your paper. For an example floor plan using Microsoft® Word, see University of Phoenix Material: Simple Floor Plan on the student website.