Subaltern theory in your field of history?
Subaltern theory in your field of history?answer the question by theses books, don’t use the internet
Said, Edward, Orientalism (Whatever edition is available), 1979, ISBN: 0-39474067
2. Anderson, Benedict R. O’G. Imagined Communities: reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism, Second Edition, new York: verso, 1991
3. Chaudhuri, Nupur, Katz, Sherry & Perry, Mary Elizabeth, ed. Contesting Archives: Finding Women in the Sources. ISBN:978-0-252-07736-4
4. Mudimbe, V.Y. The Invention of Africa: Gnosis, Philosophy, and the order of Knowledge, Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1988
5. Chatterjee, Partha The Nation and its Fragments: Colonial and Post Colonial Histories Princeton: Princeton University Press,
6. Paul Gilroy, The Black Atlantic: Modernity and Double Consciousness, Cambridge: Harvard Un