Please provide the answer to the questions below:
1) Please define Slave Trade in your own terms ? What does it mean to you?
2) Based on European social critics, why do you suppose that their criticisms of society and humanity neglect the question of slavery and associated evils, like the conditions prevalent in transatlantic transportation of African slaves?
3) Is there anything that seems more inhumane about the African slave trade in comparison to traditional slavery.
4) Can the slave trade be considered a separate issue from the institution of slavery itself?
5) Why is the Church, whether Catholic or Protestant silent on this topic? Remember the inherent criticism of war based on religion on some our Northern Renaissance painters?