Musculoskeletal Pathology Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to describe the pathophysiology of a musculoskeletal condition or disease and to identify various factors related to etiology, presentation, function, and treatment.
Research a specific musculoskeletal diagnosis in one of the following categories:
- Musculoskeletal trauma
- Specific bone disease
- Muscular disease/disorder
- Locate at least 2 recent (within past 10 years) peer-reviewed research articles related to the disease you chose. One article must represent a scientific-based narrative about the condition itself. Another article should represent descriptive or experimental research related to the disease. You may utilize other resources as needed to supplement your paper.
- Write a 2-3 page paper which addresses the following:
- Disease/disorder name and classification
- Pathophysiological processes associated with the condition
- Clinical presentation of the disease/condition
- Effects upon an individual’s function
- Factors that may influence occurrence and/or progression (environmental, occupational, etc.)
- Overall prognosis
- Identify a recent research development related to this condition.
USE APA FORMAT