exploring a topic related to pop culture which you find particularly interesting.
In this research paper, you will be exploring a topic related to pop culture which you find particularly interesting. The question is up to you, but it must be a question that relates specifically to pop culture, and must be a question that can be researched and analyzed using a mix of online and print sources.
Basically this is a 5 page long research is about Errant chemist Augustus Stanley Owsley III, completed his first batch of home-made LSD in May 1965. The hallucinogen would dramatically transform pop culture over the following two years, making San Francisco the centre of hippydom and begetting Sgt. Pepper’s, Pet Sounds and an entire genre called acid rock
– 5 full double-spaced pages in length
– Minimally to the last line of the 5th page MLA format
– Include at least 5 secondary sources
– 3 sources either peer-reviewed articles or from books
– Include at least 10 quotes
– Include a Works Cited page (MLA)
– This needed to be done with google scholars