Explain the steps in the consumer decision-making process
1. What is consumer behavior? Why is it important for marketers to understand consumer behavior?
2. Explain habitual decision making, limited problem solv- ing, and extended problem solving. What is the role of perceived risk in the decision process?
3. Explain the steps in the consumer decision-making process?
4. What is perception? Explain the three parts of the per ception process: exposure, attention, and interpretation.
5. Describe Maslow’s hierarchy of needs as it relates to motivation.